Philip sent me the new score last night. It is work very great this time! Can't wait for the final combination!
In the term of visual, I have done comptest session, and doing colour correction. The time is running out...
Saturday, 6 August 2011
Wednesday, 3 August 2011
Today, I had a meeting with Wayne to discuss about updated music score which I received from Philip. We found that there is something should be adjusted again. Firstly, I will ask Philip to add echo after the electric shockwave In the exploding shot. This may help to improve the sense of blackout. Secondly, we found that the first score works better in the second half of the film because the revised version is softer, and may be not powerful enough for the main message. The climax of the film is the moment of lightening the match (frame number 1 in the last shot) to when the girl turn to face with other (frame number 130), which shows the victory moment.
By the way, I have got all rendered passed, excluding the first shot in which I need more time to improve it, and be working on compositing.
The Match (work in progress) from Weerawat Mungkung on Vimeo.